Support Our Mission Tangibly
Your time and talents are some of the greatest gifts you could give these babies! Below are some ways to support our mission in a tangible way. We cannot do this without you!
Feeling Crafty? We love to include homemade items in the basket! So, if you love to sew, knit, or crochet, consider crafting for the babies. We can always use burp cloths, bibs, hats, and booties. Please note: we no longer accept blankets unless they are sized at 14 x 17 inches.
• Sizes: 0-3 months for hats and booties
• Materials: fabrics/yarns that are soft and washable such as cotton, cotton-blend, flannel, or knit
• Colors, prints, and patterns: Baby specific or appropriate (please avoid the “mature” florals, paisleys, non-baby prints, or dark colors)
All items need to be clean, new, and free of scents or animal hair.
Out Shopping? We can use new newborn burp cloths or bibs, small board books, and newborn pacifiers as well as hats, and booties. Purchase an item or two from our wishlist or pick up similar items from your favorite local shops.
All Hands on Deck! Come together with your office, place of worship, school, club, or sports team and collect items as a group. Hosting a drive is a great way to share our mission with your community, and help fill baskets, and it is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Set your collection location and date(s).
- Let your network know about Jack’s Basket and why it is important to you that we celebrate babies with Down syndrome. Share this page and/or our wishlist to show what they can contribute.
- Gather your donated items and email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a drop-off time or ship to Jack’s Basket 1170 Red Fox Road, Arden Hills, MN 55112.
Looking for more ways to give?
Visit the pages below to see different ways you can help us strive to celebrate every baby with Down syndrome.