Prenatal Consult Film
A Tool for Sharing a Prenatal Diagnosis
Preparing to deliver a Down syndrome diagnosis to expectant parents?
This new resource is designed for healthcare providers to share with expectant parents following a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome. This video features perspectives from both providers and parents of children with Down syndrome with the goal to shed light on some of the ‘unknowns’ that families may face when receiving a prenatal Down syndrome diagnosis, encourage expectant parents with stories and experiences from other families who are raising a child with Down syndrome, and to most importantly offer hope for their journey ahead.
Jocelyn's Story (Spanish)
Help us distribute this new tool to prenatal healthcare providers everywhere!
Sign up for a digital toolkit to receive:
1. An introductory letter for healthcare providers written by the neonatologist who envisioned, designed, and led the production of this film. The letter is accompanied by a one-page summary of the project that providers can easily share with colleagues.
2. A link to the film on Vimeo.
3. A one-page print-out that providers can give to their patients, containing a special message from Jack’s Basket and a QR code to the film.
4. An 8-page Jack’s Basket brochure detailing Jack’s Basket programs, resources, diagnosis advocacy, and medical outreach efforts.
5. An email template you may use to introduce these resources to healthcare providers in your network.
Sign Up For a Toolkit
Enter your email address to receive a digital toolkit that you can utilize to share this resource with healthcare providers across the nation! You’ll receive an email containing distribution resources specifically created for the medical community.